Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dallas: Advantages, and Disadvantages.

Hello. My name is Alex. I am American, and I was born in Dallas, Texas. I've stayed there my entire life. Until now. February of 2013, I will be departing for a foreign country. We will be in DC by September of 2012. We will have 4 months of training, and then depart for another country. This blog will mostly be about my viewpoints of recent events, and where we're going throughout the years. Before I begin about what I will miss about Dallas, here is a little bit of information about me. I am American, yet I look up to Sweden. Sweden is a distant life goal for me. My blog background is Stockholm Sweden. I'm not bashing America, but there are many things about Sweden that are superior to America. But, this is a foreign service blog. I'm not going to go into detail. Anyways, that's basically me. Up until the time of arrival into DC, I won't have daily posts. Instead, I'll have occasional links about music, pictures or interesting videos. Right now, I'm going to talk about Dallas. What I'll miss, and what I didn't like. Here we go. First, things I won't miss.I have only one. I hated the heat. Badly. In the Summer, most of the time it's above 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Horrible heat. Anyways, that's the only thing I dislike about Dallas. I would miss my friends, and I would have to relearn an entire Neighborhood. Sorry, if that was short. I don't feel like going into detail right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment