Monday, August 13, 2012

American and Foreign Holidays

Okay, so today I'll be writing about an American holiday I will continue to celebrate in another country, and a foreign holidaat seems interesting. Here we go.

An American holiday I will continue to celebrate is Christmas.  It would remind me of other Christmases that I celebrated in America. I would also get free stuff. Christmas has always been my favorite Holiday, and I still will celebrate it overseas.

An interesting foreign holiday that I will probably celebrate is Swedish Midsummer. Lots of food, and drink. The entire day is basically dedicated to eating drinking and dancing. It's overall an amazing Holiday. If you don't know much about it, here is  a video: Midsummer!

So that's all I have to say for today. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment